Sunday 28 October 2012

Kickin' It
















































I came across these neon beauties two weekends ago at the annual Crows Nest Fair. As soon as I laid eyes on them, I knew I wasn't going anywhere without them. They were from an amazing stall that I always see at almost every market I go to. It has all designer goodies, some new, some second hand, as well as AMAZING vintage pieces. These neon kicks are from I <3 Billy and are so, so comfortable! They have a small wedge in them which adds a little more fun to the whole look. I have teamed them up with some simple black stretch pants and a tailored blazer from Zara to dress it up, as well as the Cabana Jumper available here. And of course, my little helper Lily, just had to join in on all the fun!

Iszy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment